-h, --help help for network
Options inherited from parent commands
--as string Username to impersonate for the operation. User could be a regular user or a service account in a namespace.
--as-group stringArray Group to impersonate for the operation, this flag can be repeated to specify multiple groups.
--as-uid string UID to impersonate for the operation.
--cache-dir string Default cache directory (default "$HOME/.kube/cache")
--certificate-authority string Path to a cert file for the certificate authority
--client-certificate string Path to a client certificate file for TLS
--client-key string Path to a client key file for TLS
--cluster string The name of the kubeconfig cluster to use
--context string The name of the kubeconfig context to use
--disable-compression If true, opt-out of response compression for all requests to the server
--insecure-skip-tls-verify If true, the server's certificate will not be checked for validity. This will make your HTTPS connections insecure
--kubeconfig string Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
--match-server-version Require server version to match client version
-n, --namespace string If present, the namespace scope for this CLI request
--request-timeout string The length of time to wait before giving up on a single server request. Non-zero values should contain a corresponding time unit (e.g. 1s, 2m, 3h). A value of zero means don't timeout requests. (default "0")
-s, --server string The address and port of the Kubernetes API server
--tls-server-name string Server name to use for server certificate validation. If it is not provided, the hostname used to contact the server is used
--token string Bearer token for authentication to the API server
--user string The name of the kubeconfig user to use
- kbcli fault - Inject faults to pod.
- kbcli fault network bandwidth - Limit the bandwidth that pods use to communicate with other objects.
- kbcli fault network corrupt - Distorts the messages a pod communicates with other objects.
- kbcli fault network delay - Make pods communicate with other objects lazily.
- kbcli fault network dns - Inject faults into DNS server.
- kbcli fault network duplicate - Make pods communicate with other objects to pick up duplicate packets.
- kbcli fault network http - Intercept HTTP requests and responses.
- kbcli fault network loss - Cause pods to communicate with other objects to drop packets.
- kbcli fault network partition - Make a pod network partitioned from other objects.